Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we’ve had to rethink the way we welcome you while preserving the hospitality and service that is the hallmark of the Hôtel Excelsior Opéra.
The areas used by customers have been adapted to meet French government requirements and our commitment has been acknowledged by the Paris Tourist Office with the Caring Attitude Label.
Here are some of the measures we have put in place for our reopening.
Appointment of a COVID contact person
- Each room is aired out after every departure.
- Enhanced cleaning in every room using approved disinfectants.
- Systematic disinfection each time of door handles, buttons, switches, remote controls, safes, etc.
- Our housekeeping staff changes their gloves, masks and cleaning products between each room.
- Installation of an Ozone air purifier to disinfect after each room is cleaned.
- Floor markings to ensure social distancing and customer information posters showing preventive actions to be taken.
- Increased cleaning frequency of common areas and the elevator/lift.
- Installation of Plexiglas at the Reception Desk.
- It is mandatory for hotel staff to wear a mask.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for our clients at the Front Desk and in the common areas.
- Hand sanitizer gel available in the main common areas.
- Hotel staff trained in preventive measures.
FLEXIBILITY AND PAPERLESS SYSTEM
- All of our proposed rates are flexible: Bookings can be changed or cancelled at no cost until the day before arrival.
- A pre-check-in email is sent to your smartphone prior to your arrival.
- Touchless check-in and payment by credit card upon arrival.
- A digital invoice sent by email.
- Disinfection of the credit card terminal before and after each use, as well as the magnetic room keys.
WE ARE DELIGHTED TO HAVE YOU BACK WITH US!
We are committed to making your Paris visit enjoyable. In order to better organize your stay, feel free to contact our Reception staff who will be pleased to help you!